Total Positive Cases: 601
Active Positive Cases: 40
Cases in Past Seven Days: 7 (Highest seven-day total: 39, 12/12-18/20)
Cases in Past 14 Days: 14 (Highest 14-day total: 66, 12/8-21/20)
Positive Cases Isolation Complete: 552
Negative Test Results: 10303
- Probable positive deaths: 13**
- Positive cases by gender: male, 268; female, 335
- Average age of positive cases: 47.6
- Average age of deaths: 87
- Hospitalized: 31
- Healthcare workers: 10
- EMS/First Responders: 0
- Non-Resident EMS/First Responders: 8
*Total positive cases is the sum of active positive cases plus isolation complete plus deaths.
**Probable death counts are now being reported by PHD: 13 total probable deaths have been announced through evaluation of death certificates and cross referencing with line lists from long-term care centers.
There are cases at Princeton University. Only the cases of university staff members who are Princeton residents are included in the town’s numbers.
Mercer County cases
- New cases since last report: 297
- Positive tests: 24,770
- Deaths: 806
- Probable Positive Deaths: 39