Skip to content
For questions about food resources, call Princeton Human Services at 609-688-2055
- Arm in Arm — Weekdays; home delivery only of prepared food bags. Call (609) 921-2135
- Jewish Family and Children Services — Weekdays; prepared food bags for pickup at 707 Alexander Road, No. 102 by appointment only. Call 609-987-8100, ext. 237.
- Meals on Wheels of Mercer County — Daily; home delivery of meals for individuals who are homebound and unable to shop or prepare meals for themselves. (Does not include people homebound due to COVID-19 infection.) Call 609-695-3493.
- Mercer County Nutrition Project for Older Adults — Weekdays; serves adults 60 and over, their spouses and adult disabled children living with them. Daily pickup of breakfast and lunch. Call 609-989-6650.
- Princeton Mobile Food Pantry — Established grassroots organization serving the most vulnerable families and individuals in Princeton. To receive assistance, email email@example.com.
- Princeton Mutual Aid — Provides assistance to families and individuals in purchasing and delivering groceries, medical supplies and protective supplies like masks and gloves. Please call or text 609-664-0971 or email TigerPackMutualAid@gmail.com.
- Princeton Public Schools Free/Reduced Meal Program — Tuesdays; serves Princeton Public School students eligible for free/reduced meal program. Weekly pick up of five days worth of breakfast and lunch for students. Apply for the free/reduced meal program here. For assistance completing the application, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send Hunger Packing Princeton (SHUPP) — Thursdays; provides supplemental breakfast and lunch meals on the weekend to students in the Princeton Public Schools and prepared dinners to the families of participants 7 days a week. Meals are distributed with the Princeton Public Schools Free/Reduced Meal Program distribution. (609) 285-3233
- Share My Meals — Daily; delivering 300 meals every day from two partner restaurants to household with a minimum of three people, while supplies last. Call 609-337-2415 or email email@example.com