Skip to content
For questions about food resources, call Princeton Human Services at 609-688-2055
- Arm in Arm — Weekdays; home delivery only of prepared food bags. Call (609) 921-2135
- Jewish Family and Children Services — Weekdays; prepared food bags for pickup at 707 Alexander Road, No. 2042 by appointment only. Call 609-987-8100, ext. 237. The JFCS Mobile Food Pantry will be at Redding Circle on the 4th Tuesday of every month and at Spruce Circle on the fourthWednesday of every month. Register at (609) 987-8100 ext. 237.
- Meals on Wheels of Mercer County — Daily; home delivery of meals for individuals who are homebound and unable to shop or prepare meals for themselves. (Does not include people homebound due to COVID-19 infection.) Call 609-695-3493.
- Mercer County Nutrition Project for Older Adults — Weekdays; serves adults 60 and over, their spouses and adult disabled children living with them. Daily pickup of breakfast and lunch. Call 609-989-6650.
- Princeton Alliance Church — Wednesdays, 3-6 p.m.; reservation only through pick up at Pantry entrance. Pick up allowed once per month. Must pre-qualify and limited number of new applications accepted. Call (609) 799-9000 ext. 11
- Princeton Cornerstone Community Kitchen — Wednesdays; packaged takeout meals and prepared grocery bags available for pick up. Distribution begins at 5 p.m. at the side entrance of the Princeton United Methodist Church. For details, contact Gil Gordon firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Princeton Mobile Food Pantry — Established grassroots organization serving the most vulnerable families and individuals in Princeton. To receive assistance, email email@example.com. For more info: visit princeton-foodpantry.wixsite.com/website and facebook.com/pmfpantry
- Princeton Mutual Aid — Provides assistance to families and individuals in purchasing and delivering groceries, medical supplies and protective supplies like masks and gloves. Please call or text 609-664-0971 or email TigerPackMutualAid@gmail.com.
- Princeton Public Schools Free/Reduced Meal Program — Wednesdays; serves Princeton Public School students eligible for free/reduced meal program. Weekly pick up of five days worth of breakfast and lunch for students. Apply for the free/reduced meal program here. For assistance completing the application, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send Hunger Packing Princeton (SHUPP) — Provides supplemental breakfast and lunch meals on the weekend to students in the Princeton Public Schools and prepared dinners to the families of participants daily. Meals are distributed with the Princeton Public Schools Free/Reduced Meal Program distribution. Provides about a 12-lbs bag of produce to 285 students every other week. Accepting additional children who sign up with the school. (609) 285-3233
- Share My Meals — Daily; delivering 300 meals every day from two partner restaurants to household with a minimum of three people, while supplies last. Call 609-337-2415 or email email@example.com