Aug. 28 Update
PARTIAL LIST OF CENTRAL JERSEY TESTING SITES
FEMA sites (free tests) Register at DoINeedACovid19test.com You must register at this site to receive a voucher to bring to the pharmacy listed below where will need the voucher and ID.
- Santé Integrative Pharmacy on Nassau Street has drive-up and walk-in COVID-19 testing site a. Store staff will direct you on how to administer the test. Call 609-921-8822.
- Harry’s Pharmacy, 1776 N. Olden Ave., Ewing, NJ Call 609-251-4500
- Ultra Care Pharmacy, 3191 Route 27, Franklin Park (732) 798-6076
When you arrive at the testing location, please follow instructions on the signage and given to you by on-site personnel. When you receive an appointment, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you print and bring your test voucher with you on the day that you test.
ADDITIONAL CENTRAL JERSEY TESTING SITES
CVS Pharmacies — Eligibility based on CDC recommendations. Must have appointment and be New Jersey resident. All are drive-through, self-swab tests and DO NOT require a prescription. All open as of May 29. Testing through Quest. Register here.
- 881 State Highway 206,Princeton
- 200 Route 33, Hamilton
- 1200-1248 Greenwood Ave, Trenton
- 2370 Route 33,Robbinsville
- 2281 Route 33, Robbinsville
InFocus Urgent Care — Current patients only. Must have a prescription
- 64 Princeton-Highstown Road, West Windsor. More info.609-799-7009
- 100 Campus Town Circle, Suite 100, Ewing.More info. 609-799-7009
- MedExpress Urgent Care— 811 Rt. 33, Hamilton. 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Must be pre-screened. Drive-up testing. Call 609-587-8298
- MedExpress – 1680 N. Olden Ave., Ewing, 609-896-0485
- Patient First Urgent Care— 641 Rt. 130, Hamilton. daily, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.. Antibody testing only. 609-568-9383
- Central Jersey Urgent Care. Register on the Central Jersey Urgent care COVID-19 website/MyInstadoc. 732-455-8444
- Central Jersey Urgent Care – Somerset 84 Veronica Ave., Somerset 732-210-9609
- PM Pediatrics Urgent Care – North Brunswick, 2421 U.S. Route 1, North Brunswick. 732-297-6767
- Patient First – Hamilton; 641 Route 130, Hamilton. 609-568-9383
- Rite Aid – Somerset – Drive Thru – 773 Hamilton Street, 732-545-2299
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital, New Brunswick. 254 Easton Ave., New Brunswick. 732-745-8600, ext. 8983. Appointment required, Physician Order Required, Screening required. Call for appointment.
- Concentra Urgent Care, 2542 Brunswick Pike, Lawrence; 609-493-5440
- Spotswood Pharmacy, 14 Snowhill Street, 732-955-6060
FEDERALLY QUALIFIED HEALTH CLINICS
- Henry J. Austin, 321 N. Warren Street, Trenton NJ 609-278-5900
- Rutgers RWJ Eric B. Chandler Health Center, 277 George St., New Brunswick, NJ 732-235-6700
- Zufall Health Center, Somerville. 71 Fourth Street, 908-526-2335.Appointment required, Screening required. Call for appointment.