May 27 Update
COMPLETE LIST OF MERCER COUNTY TESTING SITES
- CVS Pharmacies — Eligibility based on CDC recommendations. Must have appointment and be New Jersey resident. All are drive-through, self-swab tests and DO NOT require a prescription. All open as of May 29. Testing through Quest. Register here.
- 881 State Highway 206, Princeton
- 200 Route 33, Hamilton
- 1200-1248 Greenwood Ave, Trenton
- 2281 Route 33, Robbinsville
- St. Anthony of Padua Church — Walk up only. Mercer County residents only. Doctor must fax prescription to 609-630-4031. Friday hours only Call 609-337-4081 (English) or 609-436-5038 (Spanish). Testing by BioReference. 156 Maxwell Ave, Hightstown.
- Mercer Co Administration Building — Must be symptomatic; by appontment only. Mercer Co residents age 18 and older only. Doctor must fax prescription to must fax script to Mercer County Call Center at 609-630-4031. Weekdays, 8 a.m. to noon. Testing by BioReference. 640 South Broad St., Trenton.
- Rite Aid Pharmacy — Daily by appointment. All tests are drive-through, self-swab test. Testing will be completed in the patient’s car, sealed by the patient, and then handed back to the Rite Aid pharmacists through the drawer. Testing by BioReference. 2370 Route 33, Robbinsville.