June 30 advice from the Princeton Health Department
June 19 update from Princeton Public Library
June 16 Update from Princeton Police Dept.
The municipality of Princeton has implemented a new traffic plan on Witherspoon Street to accommodate outdoor dining.
Traffic will be allowed to turn off Nassau Street and head northbound on Witherspoon Street, but all southbound traffic (heading towards Nassau Street) must turn off on either Spring Street or Hulfish Street.
There is a “curbside pick-up” lane along the left side of the one-way area.
Please use caution if driving through the one-way area and be alert for pedestrians crossing.
June 8 Update from the Princeton Health Department
Many people rely on mixing common household cleaning products to disinfect their homes in a viable and cost effective manner. Now that public spaces and places are seeing more activity, businesses are doing the same in their offices and retail spaces. Disinfecting public and personal work spaces will become more important as more interactions occur in them.Bleach is one of the most used and misused disinfectants available to people. Bleach’s disinfecting properties make it an ideal cleaner, it is dangerous to mix bleach with other cleaning products because of the chemical reactions that can result. Some of these reactions can even be fatal. Remember, your SAFEST option is to read and heed the safety warnings and directions on ALL cleaning products you intend to use.We have identified some of the more common mixing mistakes in the photo. For a more complete list and information directly from the CDC, click this link.
June 5 Update
May 27 Update
COMPLETE LIST OF MERCER COUNTY TESTING SITES
- CVS Pharmacies — Eligibility based on CDC recommendations. Must have appointment and be New Jersey resident. All are drive-through, self-swab tests and DO NOT require a prescription. All open as of May 29. Testing through Quest. Register here.
- 881 State Highway 206, Princeton
- 200 Route 33, Hamilton
- 1200-1248 Greenwood Ave, Trenton
- 2281 Route 33, Robbinsville
- St. Anthony of Padua Church — Walk up only. Mercer County residents only. Doctor must fax prescription to 609-630-4031. Friday hours only Call 609-337-4081 (English) or 609-436-5038 (Spanish). Testing by BioReference. 156 Maxwell Ave, Hightstown.
- Mercer Co Administration Building — Must be symptomatic; by appontment only. Mercer Co residents age 18 and older only. Doctor must fax prescription to must fax script to Mercer County Call Center at 609-630-4031. Weekdays, 8 a.m. to noon. Testing by BioReference. 640 South Broad St., Trenton.
- Rite Aid Pharmacy — Daily by appointment. All tests are drive-through, self-swab test. Testing will be completed in the patient’s car, sealed by the patient, and then handed back to the Rite Aid pharmacists through the drawer. Testing by BioReference. 2370 Route 33, Robbinsville.
May 10 updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Schools and Child Care Programs
- Daily Life and Coping
- Factors to Consider When Planning to Purchase Respirators from Another country
- Identify Strategies to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- Test for Current Infection
- Cruise Ship Crew Member Disembarkations
- Funeral Guidance for Individuals and Families